Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hot Hot Hot


OK...now really! 32 degrees at 6pm is a little more than we are used to around here. I'm not entirely complaining but WOW...It was cooling down enough to enjoy my son's baseball game and take some pictures of course, even if it was rather dusty out there...the boys certainly don't let the heat or dust bother them.
Looks like their winning streak will get them one of the top spots in the playoffs...then it all starts again for Summer Ball! We can take a break in August for a couple weeks before Hockey tryouts begin! Yikes :) What ever would we do if we weren't so busy with our kids... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.