Saturday, June 6, 2009

Year-End Dance Show


Getting ready for Competitions and Year-End Productions are always alot of work. You have got to remind your child to check and double check her costumes...are all the bits and pieces there? Are you sure? Check again! I can't wait to see the final show this year as the girls have been working on their 'Four Seasons' to Vivaldi and it looks like it's going to be fantastic, young ladies on soft and pointe, so beautiful! We are so proud of how much Marissa has accomplished in her year at her new studio, trying new techniques and styles...love to see her grow. 
Break a leg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.