Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Product, Product, everywhere!

Well, it seems like this month is just speeding by! I have received an entire box full of all kinds of fun and exciting New CTMH loot! 
Starting today I'm releasing tiny sneak after sneak...until it's all outta the box/bag...well that or until May 1st when the new Summer 2010 Idea Book is released to everyone. 
Right now I'm working with our new Splendor line which features, bright airy colours and clouds. We are also releasing some fabulous new chipboards die-cuts that have a design relief on them that magically appear when you ink up the pieces...loads of fun ;)
Yes, there's a monkey in this one!
Finally, some Glitter Glue from CTMH introducing GLITZ, your next "gotta-have" 
You will be enjoying your little pot o' gold once you have a chance to play with this most excellent
My Acrylix stamp set, 'Over the Rainbow' (D1426) 
It might just be one of my favorites...so far! 

Thanks for stopping by...check back soon for a few more tidbits ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.