Friday, April 9, 2010

TGIF....I think...?

Well, it's Friday, the week has literally disappeared! Started off strong, finished off a few projects and luckily it was bright enough to photograph them. 

I've had a great time working with the always fabulous kits from Memory Workshop. This month I am the Guest Designer for April's Basic Grey 'Origins' kit from Memory Workshop and I can't believe how much I've pumped out with it! I've created 4 double page and 3 single page layouts aswell as 6 cards with some of the scraps...I still have two full sheets of patterned paper, a few alphabet letters and numbers (not much though), lots of pearls and jewels, photo corners and bits and pieces of scraps...enough still if I added some more cardstock to create at least 2 more double page layouts and more cards!

It has been my mission lately, whether I'm working with a kit, or some of the CTMH products/workshops, that I seem to be challenging myself to maximize my paper usage. I realize, especially for those that have seen my Workshop, that I have more paper than I'll probably ever use...but it feels great to know that when I'm done with a paper collection or kit, that I've really 'used' it all up!

I am checking my doorstep daily for an exceptionally large box filled with almost  all of CTMH's new product from their new Summer 2010 Idea Book! Excited doesn't really even seem like a large enough word, but needless to say, I can't wait to start posting some of the goods here. Check out my Website on May 1st for a look at the new Idea Book online! Or contact me for a copy of the Summer 2010 Idea Book.

Here's a couple more peeks at some of the additional projects I created for Sandra at the Memory Workshop...thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.