Friday, April 9, 2010

April's 'Inspired Scrapper' Challenge

Yes, we all do it...well at least I encourage everyone I speak to...'Scraplifting' is one of the only acceptable and LEGAL 'lifting's of something you should attempt!

At Inspired Scrapper this month, they want to see one of your creations that was inspired from a "Scraplift" !

After creeping through all the DT art this month, I just had to re-create (AKA. Scraplift) this layout by Davinie Fiero, one of Stidio Calico's Design Team members. Here is my rendition of this fantastic layout...I am really glad that there are so many fantastically creative people in the world...this layout makes me happy...thanks for stopping by! and be sure to pop over to Inspired Scrapper for some inspiration of your own!

Davinie Fiero's layout...Flower Child...




My Layout...a visit to Crescent Beach this past summer....

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clouds are right side up! Always a good thing! Great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristine! Thanks for playing along at The Inspired Scrapper! Great work - I am familiar with Davinie's work and she's a great inspiration! Your photos are gorgeous, and I love your clouds and trees - did you 'freehand' those?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jillian, the clouds are freehand and the trees are QuicKutz 'reuse' kit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristine, thanks for playing along this month at Inspired Scrapper. Love your take on Divinie's layout...both are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS...are you related to the Ponte's that grew up in Brookswood? My husband's brother is friends with a Ponte.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your project. I totally love the color combo. awesome!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.