Saturday, April 3, 2010

National Scrapbooking Month

Here's a look at CTMH's Miracle kit which is available for purchase from April 15-May 31st. I will post my interpretation of these two layouts soon.


  • Purchase the kit outright for $23.50 (CC1009).
  • Place a minimum order of $47 (excluding Studio J™ orders) and purchase the kit for only $10 (CC1009A).
  • Place a minimum order of $70 (excluding Studio J orders) and purchase the kit for only $5 (CC1009B).
  • Host a Home Gathering with minimum sales of $350 and receive a kit FREE! (CC1009C) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.