Sunday, August 1, 2010

August's Stamp of the Month

Welcome August! I am soooo excited about so many things right now I don't know where to begin...let's start with the August stamp of the month 'Something Splendid'...for this month only you can purchase OR earn this lovely stamp for FREE with any order of Close to my Heart product for the month of August, check out myCTMH website here for the current catalog.






Here's a card I made with this beautiful stamp set:

Wishes* How-to-Book  - Lucky Layers...also seen on page 109 of the current catalog and flyer above

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Cherry-O B&T, Colonial White, and Chocolate CS
Stamps:  Something Splendid
Ink:  Chocolate
Embellishments:  Cocoa Designer Ribbon Rounds, Chocolate brown snaps (misc/stash)
Tools:  Micro-tip scissors, Piercing tool, paper trimmer, sanding block
Other items:  Ink blending foam (Ranger/Inkssentials),3D foam tape, 1/4" Sookwang double sided adhesive, ScorPal

and here's another one


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: White Daisy and Sweet Leaf CS, 5X5 square card and envelope (Dollar Store)
Stamps:  Something Splendid, Noted Backgrounds and Dream Big
Inks:  Chocolate, Sweet Leaf, Topiary, Tulip and Baby Pink
Tools:  Micro-tip scissors, cutting knife and paper trimmer
Other items:  Ink blending foam (Ranger/Inkssentials), ScorPal 





Feel free to follow my blog by clicking on the prompt to the right under Followers, if you want to stay up to date with my new posts,








No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.