Saturday, August 21, 2010

How about a Sneak Peek???

Have a look at some of the new* colours added to the CTMH colour wheel! I am loving Pear and Lagoon...I thought I'd let you have a look at a couple of the new B&T duos paper collections too...



This one is called 'Magnifique' and I've seen it used in more masculine layouts as well as winter themed and elegant ones as well...can't wait to start playing with this one. There are a few additions to the Sparkles, Blue & Green Asst. (shown below) and a Red, Pink, & Purple Asst.


This one is called Hooligans...they have also added some Mini-Medleys in Pear, Lagoon and Sunset...and you might just see a little tidbit of something felt to the left of this picture...


I really love this one...might have something to do with the name...'Olivia'...it reminds me a lot of the Basic Grey paper style...of course you'll notice that the new ink colours go beautifully with the new paper collections...they have even added some snazzy new 'Opaques' in Licorice, Mocha and Pearl as well...


Now, there are many new stamp sets to help bring all these new products together and I hope to keep things going here with some pictures soon...


Feel free to contact me to get your hands on the new Autumn/Winter 2010 catalog...you can always look to your hearts content...but you'll have to wait till September 1st to make any orders...sorry about the teaser, but I couldn't resist ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.