Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer Fun

Ok so it's nice and relaxing here in Kelowna, but the smoke from the forest fires in the surrounding areas makes it look like it's overcast...the sun is shining, just getting a filter from the smoke!

Isn't that sweet, sisterly love....


All you need is swim trunks, a large floating device and water.....


Looks like he's walking on water...not so...just a great 300mm


It's a rough life, but somebody has got to do it...


Now that he has mastered that, he can move onto a surf board...?




Enjoy your day, I know we will :) TFSB


No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.