Saturday, August 31, 2013

Blog Hoppin' with Poster Tidings in September!

Hello! Welcome to our Close To My Heart 'stamp of the month' Blog Hop! Hopefully you've had smooth sailing so far and have arrived here from Nancy Womersley's Blog...if this is your first stop, no worries as this is a circular hop and you will end up back here again once you've hopped on around to everyone's sites!

This month's stamp set is great! I've used the Fall themed one but am looking forward to creating with the Christmas one next...


This certainly was a basic layout design...I wanted to play with the 'Happy Autumn' stamp set and the Huntington papers... I love the rich Autumn tones in the papers and the inks...the sentiment was stamped in Autumn Terracotta, of course, and I've rocked some Red barn from the bottom up to add a little depth to the stamped sentiment. The Huntington assortment with these fantastic wooden buttons and canvas images were the perfect accessory to this page...now just need to take some new family fall photos to fill this page!!!


 Now head on over to Jean McNulty's Blog to see what she's done with this month's stamp, Poster Tidings!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.