Saturday, April 25, 2020





These Are My People! Time is running out to grab this paper collection and Page Club kit! 

I decided to work with this paper collection and highlight our Covid-19 story right now...I will be adding photos of our new everyday life in these challenging times!

These patterned papers are very neutral and the sticker sheet will work with any number of events, my designs could be switched up easily to be non-covid19 themed for sure!


These 'Let's Stay Home' and 'we're all in this together' cut files are available on the Make It From The Heart Blog...



I cut the world images from Carolina and Green Apple cardstock using our new Aurora Cardmaking kit. 



We have this great Aurora cardmaking workshop with stamp set and thin cuts coming May 1st!



Found these 'germ' images online and played with them on my Design Space! I am loving playing with the Cricut these days!


I've added some splatters to the Carolina cardstock base with the Black Shimmer brush which was the perfect amount of effect I was looking for!


I really like how this last layout turned out just using the left over bits and stickers...I initially finished this but it didn't seem finished until I added some stamping to the layout background.


I used the stitched lines from the Aurora cardmaking workshop kit.


Those lines weren't quite enough so I added some splatters and tiny stars from a stamp in my stash.



Contact me to get your own kit...or happy scrapping with what you have in your own stash!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.