Sunday, April 17, 2022

National Scrapbooking Day BlogHop


HELLO! Welcome back to my Blog...I'm super excited to be able to share with you artwork featuring the Good Vibes Scrapbooking Workshop Kit!!! 

We have 10 more Close To My Heart Makers on this BLOG HOP, sharing loads of artwork featuring the National Scrapbooking Day bundles so if you've arrived here from Becca-Expressions Blog, you're on the right track!

This kit is one of FIVE Product Bundles you can purchase and play along with us for National Scrapbooking Day which we will be doing LIVE on May 6th AND 7th!

We've got you covered for ALL PAPERCRAFTERS...mini-album, 2 different Card kits and 2 Scrapbook Workshop kits too! Join the fun in May or create on your own time at your own pace as all videos will be recorded for future viewing!

This is is the base layout I created from our trip to Italy in 2019... we were there for just over a month and let me tell you, the food had to be one of my favourite parts!


This Workshop has a 6x12 Flip Flap insert which worked perfectly for the extra photos I had from this day...I've added two more photos by printing in the 3x4 format. The colours in this collection really do work with so many different events.




Meats and Cheese...like you've got hundreds of choices and it's all DELICIOUS!!!!! 
I truly wanted to fill my suitcase.


I followed the kit design and changed some of the photo sizes but otherwise it was a fun Workshop to create! I love that we have some fantastic layout designs that you can easily replicate with different collections. So many ways to add more photos to a layout as well !

Thank you so much for visiting my page! Now head on over to Wendy's Blog to see what lovely artwork she's created!

Follow

4 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! It looks great...and like you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great subject and photos for this workshop. I like your changes to include more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS...these photos are PERFECT for this collection! You're so gifted!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.