Monday, April 25, 2022

Wild Berry Blast Hop!

Welcome Back Friends!



We've got 5 MORE DAYS to take advantage of our fun Wild Berry Blast Exclusive product offering with Close To My Heart!

So 8 of my fellow Close To My Heart Makers have got some artwork to share with you using our Wild Berry Blast goodies. If you've arrived from Show & Tell with Michelle, then you're on the right track!

I have been working on so many albums and lucky for me ? I have LOADS of photos to work with as I have LOADS of stories to still tell!!!

I started with a PageMaps sketch and then I ended up somewhere else entirely which is why I LOVE using sketches for inspiration!


Wild Berry blast indeed...so much PINK right?! Well if you're like me, I needed this collection toned down a smidge. That's where the stencilling and ink splatters come in....


I knew I wanted to work with white cardstock but I also have had so much fun stencilling and playing with ink lately, so I added this fun brick stencil with the Wild Berry and Black CTMH ink pads.


I also cut these fabulous cut-files from my longtime friend Jennifer Edwardson Creative Inc. and they worked beautifully with our Wild Berry Blast paper collection, don't they?!!! I added some of our awesome black acrylic arrows which helped bring more black onto this page too. 


The 12x12 sticker sheet is LOADED with images, icons, titles and words...and the chipboard sheet that is available with this collection I know I'll be able to use on many future projects. 

Check out my list of products I've used below and don't be afraid to be bold with colour and use it in a non-typical way as well. I could have easily decided that this was 'too girly' and if I did, well, then I wouldn't have this fun new layout to add to John and my Italy album!

Thanks so much for stopping in, I hope you've picked up some inspiration along the way as well. Now it's time to head on over to Wendy's Blog to see what she's got to share!

Products Used:

Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad

Follow

4 comments:

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.