Saturday, March 20, 2010

a Caboodle of fun paper...

Just playing around with CTMH's 'Caboodle' paper line. It works quite well with beachy and summertime pics. I have used the Workshop guide to start with this layout but I went off on my own and started playing with border punches, butterfly punches by Martha Stewart and flowers by Sizzix...I really am having a blast with all my die-cuts and punches these days...
Now in typical Kristine fashion, I have had these 'Irresistables Lots of Dots' alphabet stickers from Close to my Heart for months and have just now taken them for a ride!!! I think I'm in love...2 alphabet sheets for 5.75...great value and you can color them with ink, chalk, markers, watercolors, etc.
TFL and happy scrappy days to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.