Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, even though the official date of my birth was on the 25th of March...we've been celebrating for quite a few days...still cleaning up after the festivities today!

My fabulous husband and close friends were the master minds behind a surprise bash in honour of my birth forty years ago! Argh...hard to beleive, I don't feel that old:(

It was a wonderful surprise at a beautiful old heritage hall in Clayburn Village just down the road from our home and it was full of all of my family and friends! Just a fantastic evening and one I'll remember for years I'm sure.

I am starting to wind down from all the special attention, and jumping right back into a Layout Class this week, still room if anyone is interested, and my two Hostess Clubs the following two weeks. Top that off with the arrival (soon I hope!) of CTMH's newest Summer 2010 Idea Book...can't wait to get my hands of that!

In the meantime, I was the Guest Designer for Memory Workshop's April Kit and have been plugging away on some Layouts with the fabulous Basic Grey 'Origins' product that is included in this month's kit. To learn more about Sandra's Monthly Kits at the Memory Workshop click here.....scroll down for a few sneak peeks of the layouts I did...I'll post some more soon.

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.