Saturday, March 13, 2010

You Rock!

Here's the Bonus layout for this month's WOTG Club kit. I followed the cutting guide, page 68 in the Cherish Book, and the colours worked perfectly with our trip last year to Disney World. I decided to use the space on the left hand side of the right page, to house all the maps and schedules from our trip there from 2001 and the trip we took in 2009. I am scrapping both trips together in one album. I am actually mixing the photos up in the layouts as well...so we can see how different the kids look when they are riding the same rides and standing next to some of the same characters that they did 8 years ago!!!

Here's a little sneak peek of a single layout that I had a lot of fun creating...
Off to bed now, Matthew has a 9AM hockey game and then another one at 2PM! Hockey is almost over...ready to head into baseball for the next 6 months, and start all over again!



1 comment:

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.