Monday, March 29, 2010

Finding Grace...



Well here's choice number two for April's Workshop on the Go program.
This 'Grace' paper collection is from the Autumn/Winter 2009 catalog. I love that this paper can go either Spring or Fall. I have done both and they are all great compliments to the season.
In this layout I've cut out some flower, butterflies and swirl embellishments using paper from the Grace paper pack using my handy dandy tool the Big Shot...sorry, not a CTMH's product, but if they start selling diecut machines or dies...I'll be the first to let you know!
I have also used the My Acrylix 'Remember This' stamp set (B1308) and the Basic Craft Buttons (Z1206) 100pkg.
Colours are Cocoa, Twilight and Goldrush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.