Thursday, June 23, 2011

Got Dirt?

My son enjoys anything sports! If he can fit it in around his Hockey season and Baseball season then he's doin' it! This year after much consideration, I agreed to let him play with his school's Rugby team. My main concern of course is injury...luckily he made it through training and games relatively injury free! Minor scrapes, bruises and strained muscles...no problem!

I have used another fabulous 'Let's Scrap' sketch for Matthew's Rugby LO here...showing off the fact that Rugby players don't stop playing because it's raining! I made him stand in the laundry room to strip down...even made him rotate his own socks cause *yuck* I draw the line with rotating stinky, muddy, disgusting socks :) Luckily my kids are used to me taking pictures of every thing they do!


Now here's another LO I did of his Rugby game using one of Jeannette Lynton's designs in the new *Magic* book by Close To My Heart...the design is called 'Out of the Hat' and if you haven't discovered CTMH's How-To books yet...you need to drop me a line so I can hook you up!


Enjoy your Wednesday and thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. I love peeking at your blog to see your layouts or any work you do. You do such a great job and are so creative. I miss scrapbooking but just haven't the desire to do it still. Every time I peek in it makes me want to run downstairs and pull my stuff out again.
    Trust you're doing well. Keep up the great creative work!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.