Friday, June 10, 2011

Studio J® Free-For-All

Hello my Friends!

I've finally done it!

I just ordered two layouts through Studio J's online scrapbooking...I've had a couple layouts to finish off and I decided to take advantage of this month's special Studio J promotion and get one of my layouts' JPEGs for FREE.

Go ahead and play this month on Studio J and when you finish with your creation...one two page Studio J layout JPEG file will be free! No other purchases are required, so go out there...or click HERE and start creating your layout too!

I decided to order my layouts as JPEGs only as I will send these off to Costco to be printed as a 12X12...this way I will save on my shipping costs seeing as I only had two layouts...

Here's one of them from my daughter's trip to Paris:

Playing with some Halloween papers and pictures from 2009 worked out great for this next layout...I love how this one turned out!


Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.