Friday, June 17, 2011

You & Me scraps



Ok...so I've mentioned it before...but I have to say it again.....I love creating with my bits n' pieces :)

Last month's 'You & Me' kit was a smashing hit with so many people. What started out as a promotion for May's National Scrapbooking Month has now extended into June's support of all the people affected by recent severe weather in the US.

During the month of June, order a You & Me kit for only $16.50 CAN (a retail value $38.95), and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross 2011 Floods and Tornadoes relief operations. Simply use item number CC1012B to place your order for this sensational kit and help those in need at the same time. The You & Me: Stronger Together campaign will continue until June 30 at 11:59 pm (MDT) or while supplies last.

Holy Smokes!!! For those of us that already have this kit...why not grab another one at this incredible, giving it away price, for a friend or future gift...

Here's the layout I created with the little bits


This is such a fabulous stamp set and incredible deal...don't miss out! Contact me to get your own kit today

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.