Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hey there Foxy Ladies!

Oh Yeah...check out this awesome stamp of the month for February called 'Wild about Love'...I'm not sure if you're aware or not but these little fox images are showing up everywhere! 

Last year it was moustaches, lips and owls...for anyone that has a thing for owls-great (like me!!!) but for those of you that got creeped out by them (my gal pals Tina and Sandra!)...I'm sure you're glad the industry has moved onto another woodland creature :)

Here's some artwork compliments of CTMH...



Ok, so this stamp set is only available during the month of February...while supplies last...$5 with any minimum purchase of $50 or $17.95 if you just want the stamp set!

Check out this LINK if you want to follow along on a CTMH BlogHop featuring this stamp of the month...contact me to find out how to get this set for yourself!

Thanks for stoppin' in today!

  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.