Monday, February 3, 2014

Momma...don't let your babies grow up to be JPEGs...

Picture My Life...it's the new scrapbooking program that CTMH has just released to help everyone get their photos out of those shoe boxes and into albums! If you are someone who is collecting photos instead of putting them into albums so you can view them, then this is just what you need...and you didn't even know it!

Do you have a computer full of photo memories? When was the last time you actually printed photos? Momma, don't let your babies grow up to be JPEGs.....as much as digital photography has revolutionized our photo taking, photo editing and preservation of our special moments...it is also our downfall!

How many of us rush to the store to get our photos printed now? I venture to guess, a limited few...we might rush to upload them to our computers...but then what? Do they sit there for a week, a month, a year...longer? Lets be realistic...if we don't actually make an effort to print our important photos and put them into albums...how often do we even look at them?

CTMH's new Picture My Life program is a complete package...44 - 4x6 cards (2 each of 22 designs), 78 - 3x4 cards (3 each of 26 designs), 1 - 12x12 cover page and 10 - 12x12 Memory Protectors (various designs).

The following images are Later Sk8r, Babycakes, and Avonlea...just three of the available kits.

I purchased the Skylark, Balloon Ride, and Surf's Up kit and used some of them last weekend...I love that each Picture My Life kit includes a cover page and various Memory Protectors...I have purchased additional styles in the Memory Protectors that I know I'll go through. After spending a year doing 'Project Life' I know what sleeves I use more often...

If you are someone wanting to get your photos into albums or want more information about our Close To My Heart 'Picture My Life' scrapbook program, please contact me! I can't help but get excited about these kits seeing as I know how well they work at getting your albums complete!!!

 

thanks for stopping in!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.