Sunday, May 22, 2011

Art Attack from CTMH Corporate


My Acrylix® Dreams Come True Stamp Set

Featuring the My Acrylix® Dreams Come True stamp set, this video is packed with inspiring artwork and creative techniques. Discover how to create a beautiful banner using the My Creations® Mix & Mingle album, learn how to use the embossed resist technique for gorgeous lettering, clip away part of a stamped sentence for a whole new meaning, build a card sentiment like a puzzle, and more!



Remember that the Emboss Resist Technique can be used anywhere! Do you have some plain chipboard bits and pieces at home in your scrap storage? Next time you are creating, pull some product out and alter is with this great technique...or try tracing out some chipboard letters like they did in this project and create your own unique Emboss Resist designed title using ink, paper and scissors. If you don't have any embossing ink like Versmark or clear embossing powder...I can hook you up, just send me some mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.