Friday, May 20, 2011

Cosmo Cricket and Crate Paper together...lookin' good

My little girl is growing up...makes me sad to think back at all the memories and know that in a few short years this little baby is going to be on her own...my only consolation is in knowing that we raised an independent, strong and wonderful little girl into the young lady that she is today...we had a special little escape to Fort Langley for her 16th birthday in November...right after stopping into the Motor Vehicle office so she could write her Learner's Test...she passed of course...then drove us to Fort Langley!!! One of the charms with Fort Langley is all of the little Antique stores and little specialty shops like this fantastic hat shop...



Does this layout look similar to the one above...same Close To My Heart design...just completely different looking theme's and paper...why re-invent the wheel when the layout works and looks great...just make another one...might just speed up your create-time and challenge you to take the same layout and add touches to each of them to make them appear different...it'll even give you extra time to maybe add or try some different techniques like ribbon flowers or hand stitched stars...?


Remember to keep some of your layouts clean and simple...some photos tell their own story...journalling is important, but not always required...I'm planning on leaving these layouts the way they are right now...perhaps I'll add a few words later...maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.