Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's National Scrapbooking Month!

It's National Scrapbooking Month...well for me every month is Scrapbooking month :)   Close To My heart has created another beautiful kit to celebrate this treasured month with our new You & Me scrapbooking kit.

During our May celebration, you can get the exclusive You & Me scrapbooking kit at a fabulous discount or even FREE*!

When you place a minimum order of $55 CAN in Close To My Heart products* in May, you can get the exclusive You & Me scrapbooking kit for the discount price of just $16.50—that’s more than half off the retail value! You’ll create two fully embellished two-page layouts using the new cardstock-weight B&T Duos® papers, D-size stamp set, accessories, and instructions. You can also purchase the kit at full retail for $38.95 with no minimum purchase required. Become a Close To My Heart Consultant during May and we’ll include a You & Me kit for free* as part of your New Consultant Kit. 



To sweeten the deal, if you join my team as an Independant Consultant this month, not only will they give you this kit for free (a $38.95 value) BUT they will also give you 50% OFF of your New Consultant Kit...for $70.00 you will receive the basic business essentials and 3 'choose me' kits to personalize to your own business building needs...a value of over $300.00!!! Amazing...wish I had those deals when I signed up :)

Besides being paid for doing what you love, Consultants are your own boss—setting your own hours, work around your priorities, and share revolutionary new products unparalleled in the industry. You’ll also receive discounts on the products you love and have the amazing opportunity to touch hearts and change lives through the joy of scrapbooking and stamping!


If you are looking to support your scrapbooking with discounts, specials and like our low quarterly sales...then you'll want to join my team...cause I haven't seen a better time yet than now :) Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.