Monday, May 23, 2011

Birthday Beauty

Well yesterday my second baby girl had a birthday...15 years ago she was alot shorter  but just a beautiful as she is today :)

She is so lovely and the kindest soul...she has started her countdown now to driving, much like her older sister did at 15 years old...Happy Birthday baby!


Here's one of my creations from my last scrapbooking retreat at Loon Lake...she is the best cousin...she sure loves her little nieces and is a great sport with playing around, icecream and puzzles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.