Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You & Me Scrapbooking kit

This fabulous kit is only available for May...let me know if you'd like me to order one for you before they are all gone! This kit is available while supplies last...here's the current flyer showing exactly what is included in this gorgeous kit...cardstock weight patterned paper, a full package of Mocha Opaques, an exclusive D-size stamp set designed specifically for this kit, a sheet of Irresistibles die-cuts in chipboard, ribbon and a complete guide to show you how to create these two beautiful pages!



A 'You and Me' Scrapbook Class will be held on May 31st in the Workshop starting at 7:00PM for those of you that would like to do this kit in a classroom setting at no additional cost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.