Friday, October 14, 2011

October's Sharing From The Heart Blog Hop!

Good Morning!
I hope you've got your coffee or tea and are sitting comfortably so you can enjoy our October Sharing from the Heart Blog Hop! 
If you've arrived from Kathleen Androlewicz's Blog  
then you are on the right track!

I thought it might be nice to show you some goodies that I've created with the help of my newest friend...the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge! This month I want to show you several different projects that I hope you'll enjoy as much as I enjoyed making them!
Here's one layout of a special coffee date I had with my BFF's daughter...


I am using CTMH's new Color-Ready Alphabets Cork (Z1450) and Newsprint Rub-On letters (Z1388) as well for my title...



All my leaves have been pre-cut with the Cricut and our new Art Philosophy cartridge, then stamped with the Harvest Happiness stamp set!



Handmaking paper flowers is a cinch when you cut them with the Art Philosophy cartridge and the Cricut...these two are my first ever flowers...not too tricking, so I was happy to have been able to make these!



Thanks so much for visiting! If you are interested in becoming a regular follower, just click on the Networked Followers or Google Followers in the upper right column...I love making new friends!

Now head on over to Lela Norris' Blog 
to see her wonderful creations :)


Products Used:
(All CTMH unless noted otherwise)

Dreamin Level 2 paper pack
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge: scalloped PP, flowers, leaves
inks: Chocolate, Goldrush, Honey
Color-Ready Cork and Newsprint Rub-On Alphabets
Wooden buttons, Colonial White Waxy Flax

8 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm a sucker for the Autumn and love this layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love all the dimentions. Your kids are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you mixed the newsprint rub ons with the cork stickers!! Great LO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristine,

    What a totally ADORABLE layout!! I just love the Dreamin paper with the cork letters!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is SO, SO cute! Looks like a great coffee date to me! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable page, I love the scalloped background.

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.