Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday's Let's Scrap Sketch time!

Good Morning! Boy It's been a busy week and I feel 
like I've neglected this space!

Since last post I've been prepping for my weekend away at the Ultimate Scrapbooking Retreat at Loon Lake...for those of you that haven't been, it is nestled deep in the woods, with no cell phone reception and depending on your device, WiFi if you are in the right spot with the right device...my laptop hasn't worked there the last three times...so this means I am separated from the real world for two nights and three days!

Here's the sketch for this week:



 I've been working through my kids school albums trying to
 finish them off before they graduate! 

I have just a few left and this one was from a field trip we took with Marissa's grade 7 class to the Blue Heron Reserve...a very beautiful location where birds and other wildlife are safe from harm :) 

We had some photography instruction from a professional photographer and then each kid was to head out into the reserve to take some pictures...he showed them things like the rule of thirds, composition and macro etc. Mom played along too!

Here's some of my homework:



I used CTMH's new Art Philosophy cartridge from Cricut to cut out the tree base from Cocoa cardstock and the bush background from the Brook Collection of patterned paper by Crate Paper.


all the stickers and brads and patterned papers were from this Crate Paper collection...except the twine...this was Twinery...or you can now get some from me! I have 14 different coloured spools for sale by the yard in my Workshop !!!



This twine colour is Honeydew...still have to journal...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.