Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday's Let's Scrap Sketch!

Another Wednesday Sketch challenge here!

I had some pictures of a crazy April morning...instead of April Showers...it was April Flurries! Very strange weather here this year...I had to take a photo of this freak event because I knew I wouldn't remember what it was like month's down the road...I remember being especially mad that it was snowing because all of my Plum trees had their beautiful pink blooms all over them for the beginning of Spring...I was very concerned that my trees would be affected by the sudden cold snap and snow!

Here's this weeks sketch from Let's Scrap:


Here's my April Flurries...I've used the right side of this sketch here:


I love that these snowflakes were cut with my Art Philosophy cartridge and the new CTMH stamp set coordinates with it! 
Just cut and stamp, easy peasy!



Products Used:

CS: Smokey Plum CTMH
PP: Wonderland
inks: Twilight, Petal, Chocolate
Sparkles, Rhinestone Designer Brads
Cricut: Art Philosophy (snowflakes)
stamp set: Snowflakes (D1480)
title & journaling spot: Wonderland Stickease
Twinery twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.