Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday's Let's Scrap Card Sketch!

Hello and welcome to another Let's Scrap Card Sketch by Debby!


Products Used are all Close To My Heart:

Mischief Level 2 paper pack
Mischief felt shapes
Licorice Pearl Opaques Gems
Create-A-Shade Pearl paint
Cocoa re-inker and spritz bottle
Kraft cardstock

I have been busy getting ready for a weekend away at the "Ultimate" Scrapbook Retreat...I think I might just snap some pics for you all to see while I'm up there this weekend...

Also, stay tuned for another SOTM BlogHop at the end of the month featuring November's awesome stamp set 'Cherish the Day'...thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love your card! I have a ton of CTMH stuff, but i have never used the pearl paint. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.