Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday's Let's Scrap Sketch!

What a Spooktacular morning!
I have been playing with CTMH's Mischief paper and gorgeous felt shapes and wanted to scrap a layout from our last years Halloween party here...I think the adults were having waayyyyy more fun than the kids...



Products Used:
CS: Grey Wool
PP: Mischief
stamp: All Hallows Eve (C1462)
ink: Grey Wool, Black





I thought it might be less distracting to print the photos out in Sepia seeing as I wanted to use the labels from the paper collection and so there is a lot to see visually...the spider web is so real looking and so are the spiders! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love that you used Sepia photos! Great idea! Gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sepia photos worked perfectly with the papers and the spider webs and other embellishments really add to the pages. Great take on the sketch too.

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.