Monday, October 31, 2011

November SOTM Blog Hop!!!

Good Morning!

I hope you have been enjoying this month's SOTM hop! 

There are 57 creative gals showcasing November's Stamp of the Month 'Cherish The Day'

Now hopefully you've arrived from Krista's Blog...this is one big loop of blogs so if you find yourself somewhere else along the way...have a look at the very bottom of this post so you don't miss anyone!



After playing with this stamp set I can honestly say that it will work with both my layouts and my cards...I've already used it on three different layouts, but I'll show you just one of them today :)


I really LOVE our wintery paper line called Wonderland...the colour combination is so versatile and of course it works beautifully with those snowy photos!


Don't you just love all these snowflake shapes? I've cut them using the snowflake images off of my Art Philosophy cartridge...now if you are late getting to the Cricut Party... let me tell you that Close To My Heart has partnered with Provo Craft's Cricut and are now creating stamp sets that work together with these cut shapes so that we can create some fabulous, quick and easy embellishments!


I have cut my snowflake and then I ran it through an embossing folder for some added texture and dimension...I originally had plans to stamp on these snowflakes but thought it might be distracting...I've tucked under two ticket shapes (also cut with the Cricut machine and the Art Philosophy cartridge) and simply stamped the January stamp in Petal ink and added the day in Lagoon so it would stand out a little better...that and coordinate with my twine!


I absolutely LOVE my new E-size stamp set Trinity Alphabet (E1021)! It is so perfect for titles and I've used it loads already but here it is stamped with more Petal ink...the little flag 'school' was stamped with the the Trinity Alphabet set too! WHY??? you ask, well because this awesome set comes with 3, yes count em, 3 different sizes of FULL alphabets!





Thanks so much for visiting! If you are interested in becoming a regular follower, just click on the Networked Followers or Google Followers in the upper right column...I love making new friends!


Now off you go to Vicki's Blog to see what she has created with this awesome stamp of the month! and remember if you get lost along the way, the full list of blogs are below!

Elizabeth Mindemann http://www.ejoym.blogspot.com
Corina Mitchell http://www.mycreativeink.org/

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous layout Kristine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE what you did to emboss the cricut cut snowflakes :) Also, love the idea of using the tickets as journaling tags! Thanks for the ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Cute layout! It is amazing and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a SUPERB layout Kristine! All of the details are so great! Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! wish I could go copy it right now, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristine!
    WOW! I am speechless, this layout is simply delightful. You ROCK!

    Corina

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful layout. Love all the extra details and your pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is absolutely wonderful! I love how crisp and wintry it is, and those white-on-white textured snowflakes are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout! I love the squares and that alphabet is definitely awesome, might have to put that on my wish list now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much everyone, I just finally went through our huge hop and left some lovin' everywhere! Very creative bunch of ladies on this hop!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.