Wednesday, April 18, 2012

then & now

I'm just pluggin away at some of these '20 Layouts' layouts from one of the classes Jennifer Edwardson taught back a few months back, if you remember me mentioning these classes in previous posts, she teaches a super fast paced, guided 'boot camp' style class, where she walks you through using up some of your stash and creating some really cute layouts in the process...this is one of the ones I've just finished:


I've had these two photos on the left printed out for years and years and when I saw this recent photo of Olivia and Courtney from a party I thought that a layout showing them from then to now would be neat and a great way to incorporate these single photos I've had printed for so long!


I found these fluffy, velvet Thickers alphabet sheet set and even though they are super messy, loosing their stick {needed to add some adhesive myself}, I thought they complimented these papers :)


this is the layout that Jennifer had as her example for us to follow:


Thanks for stopping by for a visit today, I love meeting new followers and hearing from you, so thank you again for hanging out with me!!!

2 comments:

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.