Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Let's Scrap with this new sketch!!!

Good Morning and I'm so glad you're taking a minute today to check out this fantastic sketch from Let's Scrap...as I'm now into my Design Team term by a couple weeks...I've been enjoying every minute of it and I'm having a grand time meeting some new lovely ladies in the process as well!

Here's this weeks sketch, I really hope you take some time this week to play with it :)


and this is what I did:


My Dad taking a ride down the mini-Zipline when we were 
in the Maya Riviera in December!


I've pulled out my older Kraft border strips from Close To My Heart, so simple, just peel the backing off and stick'er down!


All of the sticker embellishments are the cardstock stickers that coordinate with this Pemberley paper line from Close To My Heart. The wooden starburst piece is also from CTMH and it can be found in the Wooden Garden Shapes pkg., I carefully cut this flower in half with my scissors and inked it in Honey ink.



You can see slightly that I've also sanded the edges of my photos to have them stand off the page a little, almost gives them the look like they are finely matted.

Thanks for stopping by, and good luck creating with this week's sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.