Wednesday, April 4, 2012

just play ball...

Good Morning everyone!

I've got another fantastic Let's Scrap layout here for all of you except that this time I get to present it to you as a new Design Team member! My DT term this time will run from April-July and I look forward to highlighting more fantastic sketches on a semi-regular basis once again :)  This Basic Grey paper that I used was a little intimidating as it is quite busy...but after trimming it into smaller pieces I really love how they all go together! 

Remember to click on the photos for even better close-ups :)




I grabbed some crocheted flowers from my LSS and it happened to match this paper perfectly, I've layered in some Close To My Heart pewter Filigree Charms and photo clips.


I love to cut felt with my Sizzix and this sandy coloured felt was just what I wanted to add some texture to this layout...layer onto that some more patterned paper and misc. embellishments and my little circle accents are complete!


I like to keep all of my buttons, felt bits and brads visible in my studio, so finding just what I was needing was easy...I always say that if I can't easily see it or find it, it's not going to get used!!!


In addition to that, I keep ALL my alphabet sheets together, filed in colour order in one large box...this way I can just look at the colours I was thinking of to find suitable letter stickers for my titles...I also keep my tiny word sheets together in the same box.



Here's this weeks Lets Scrap sketch!


Aren't these little wooden seaside embellies super cute! They are Close To My Heart and they come in a package of misc. designs and I need to order more!


Pull out your paper, scissors and glue and get craftin' with this weeks's great Let's Scrap sketch !

4 comments:

  1. What a cute layout!! I love all the little details you put on these. I'll be pinning it for sure! {PS-so glad you're watermarking your pics now :) }

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin! I finally found an easy'ish way to do it now so I'm not as lazy about watermarking them now;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you did a fantastic job with the layout.. those papers all work so well together without being overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout Kristine, I love the felt circles and all the cute embellishments. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.