Tuesday, April 3, 2012

just walk away...

That's all I'm sayin'...sometimes when things just don't feel or look right we keep on playin' and this time I told myself to just walk away...

Found these really old pictures of my son playing Hockey with his little buddy. They were having a 'play date' and spent all their time in the garage, taking turns in the net...only broke for lunch if my memory serves me!

Now in putting glue to paper this time around, I just kept on adding things and sometimes I have to force myself to just 'stop!'






So while this doesn't feel 100% for me, I will walk away because I've journalled and embellished and these boys do look super cute just playing together and in the end that's what this crazy thing called scrapbooking is all about...the memories :)

Thanks for coming by and I hope you have a chance to just put some glue to paper today too!

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks fantabulous! And what a great memory to preserve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie! It's fun to just scrap the everyday things...even if it was nine years ago!

      Delete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.