Friday, April 13, 2012

FUN in the SUN

While I sit in my workshop looking out the window occasionally to enjoy the sunshine, I have been playing around with another Let's Scrap sketch from March!  I dug into some 'Fine and Dandy' paper from My Mind's Eye...hoping to have some takers for a class next weekend at the Ultimate Scrapbook Retreat at Loon Lake!



One day I will master my photography lighting to actually match the paper colours exactly, but in the meantime, these photos will have to do! This paper is nice and bright and perfect for summer, birthday or even everyday pictures...I chose our recent holiday to Mexico as I have oodles of photos to scrapbook to complete this album!!!



I decided to hand make my embellished sunshine and luckily I have a pair of great cloud punches to help me in this!


I've used some Close To My Heart pearl opaques and a paper butterfly to draw the eye to this journalling spot...


and my handy dandy Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge from CTMH was used to custom cut my 'sun' title...the flags were cut from plain white cardstock I printed from my computer to customize my title further :)

thanks so much for stopping by today, have a fantastic weekend and Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout, Kristine!! You'll get some takers for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hand-made embellishments! Love this cheerful layout, Kristine!

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.