Monday, August 17, 2009

CTMH 'Sneak Peek'





Well check out my pile of loot! Time to do a little playing with these two new paper lines 'Jingle' and 'Twitterpated' and of course the eight new stamp sets I had to get! I hope to get some pics up with what I've played with soon! Sorry the colour isn't the greatest, evening time. I have to say pictures don't do these new paper lines justice...I can hardly wait to start working with this new Christmas line 'Jingle' and the felt and dimensional elements look fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.