Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Let's Get Busy!






Getting back into the swing of things...that's my goal! As much as I had good intentions of doing some serious catching up with my scrapbooking over the summer break, I fell seriously short...I'm making up for lost time. I have been busy playing with some of the new paper lines that CTMH has in the Autumn/Winter catalog...lots of sneak peeks yet to come.

Here is a tiny peek of some of the extra projects I've completed using the Emporium Paper that we will be working with for the September Hostess Clubs...I am endeavoring to use up as much of the kit as I can. I have to say that I am lovin' the 'Heartfelt Whimsy' felt die-cut sheets.

Don't forget to pull out that sewing machine everyone...it is a great way to add texture and dimension to your pages.

Have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.