Friday, August 28, 2009

Memory Workshop Scrapbook Co.




I was asked to be the Guest Designer for the Memory Workshop's September kit. The Memory Workshop Scrapbook Company specializes in big events...all day crops, fundraising crops and weekend retreats. In addition to that they offer a wonderful monthly kit club - The Page Builders Club. Each months kit includes cardstock, patterned paper and an assortment of embellishments as well as a tool of some sort. Check out Sandra's site, I'm a big fan and kit club member myself! Here's a sneak at a couple of the layouts I did for her...
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.