Friday, August 7, 2009

New Catalog Release!


As an Independant Consultant for Close to my Heart, I am really excited about the new format to the CTMH catalog and the designs they have created to accompany all of their fantastic paper collections and accessories! Check out my site for the complete catalog before you get your hands on one of your own...a little teaser! I have of course, for those that know me, got a wish list already tabulated and am planning on ordering it all! I have hopes to have it in my Hot Little Hands by the time my first Clubs start in September...hopefully by the time of my August Class...stay tuned!

Now while we are in the mood for sneek peeks, here is the layout for October's Club working with CTMH's Twitterpated paper collection...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.