Sunday, August 9, 2009

October's Workshop Sneak Peek


Here's a sneak peek of the 'Twitterpated' paper pack that CTMH has just released. I really like the paper and love the fact that they are offering an Exclusive B-size stamp set only through the Workshop program. I can't wait to get my hands on this paper and get creating some cards just like these ones! Hopefully these recipes in the Workshop Guide will help me on my way with more cards...I seem to hit a brick wall when it comes to Cardmaking...thank goodness for CTMH's new Cardmaking Workshop kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.