Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Holiday Stack Card Class

 Good morning!  I thought I would give you all a sneak peek of the Holiday Stack of Cards Class that I am running next week for some of my lovely ladies...





CARDSTOCK: Cranberry, Cocoa, New England Ivy, Colonial White, Black
INKS: New England Ivy, Cranberry, Cocoa, Black
STAMPS: I Believe (C1427), Father Christmas (D1449) and Just for the Holidays (D1380) 
EXTRAS: Gold satin ribbon, Colonial White grosgrain ribbon, Antiqued Copper Brads, 
Basic Craft buttons and Bitty Sparkles
Non-CTMH: Twine, Red Jute, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Sizzix Bigshot, 
Martha Stewart Snowflake punch and SU scallop border punch

If you would like more information about some of the products used here, feel free to email me or leave a comment below...and remember you can shop 24/7 on myCTMH website...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.