Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Where have the years gone...

Well today is both a happy day and a sad one...sixteen years ago we welcomed our first child into the world...now that she is sixteen, it seems like we are sending her out into the world!

This morning marks the beginning of a new chapter for my beautiful daughter, learning to drive will be the first item on today's to-do list, after her early morning test we are planning a visit to Historic Fort Langley where we will shop and lunch and shop some more! Two of Olivia's favorite things to do...she has been waiting for what seems to her as forever to finally get her 'learners' licence...remember when...I sit here reminiscing about some of those same things at her age...

In the meantime, I've been burning the midnight hour away finishing my Workshop tidy so I could make her a special birthday card...this is the end result :)

1 comment:

  1. love the card- spread your wings and fly sweet Olivia! The Taylors xoxoox

    ReplyDelete

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.