Friday, November 19, 2010

Hot Chocolate anyone???

I know I just showed you all the fantastic Webster's Pages papers yesterday, but this morning as I tidy up my work space and contemplate decorating for Christmas...I noticed in my tidying that I have some Hot Chocolate Kits from Fancy Pants Designs...it is a fantastic kit which features 14-doubled sided cardstock weight papers, one bracket & one floral die cut sheet, one Alpha & two Element sticker sheets...great value for $23.00!!!

Check out some of the product in this kit, the quality isn't the best as I have just copied these images from the Fancy Pants Designs products page, but click on over to the Fancy Pants Designs site for some up close images and great product ideas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.