Friday, November 19, 2010

Lovin' the UPS man....

Delivery days are some of the happiest days for me:) Today my box of goodies arrived with the last bit of supplies for my Holiday Stack card class so I've been busy pre-cutting everything for my class Monday night...still spots available if you'd like to join me for some easy breezy craftin'.....the job is done and now I can start working on some other product that was delivered yesterday for my Christmas mini-album class...coming soon...and some GORGEOUS product for January and February classes...

Webster's Pages is one of my new favorites, other than CTMH of course ;) Whatcha think of this new one called 'Waiting for Santa' ...I love how beautifully it works with CTMH's Mistletoe collection...













These papers will be destined for a fantastic mini-album class where
each person will get Webster's Pages 'petite papers'...a combo pack of 6x6 papers featuring 'Waiting for Santa' and Sweet Season on 36-6x6 double-sided papers, a full sheet of image & phrase stickers as well as a CTMH's My Creations All-Sorts Mini Album...6 chipboard pages. We willl be playing with varius textures...that's all I'm going to say about that...;)
As a bonus, I'll be adding a two page layout, complete with instructions! Check back again for more details about this project and to reserve your spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.