Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Three Workshop Classes, Two Weekend Retreats & One Halloween Party...this mess...Priceless!!!

Ok, so I thought I'd let you know that all things 'orderly' are not currently in practice here at the Ponte household...spent all day yesterday packing up Halloween decor and almost all day on Halloween cleaning up after our 'Hallows Eve' party...phew, what a mess! Loads of fun however ;)

My Workshop always seems to be one of the last places sorted...priorities eh? :)

Thought some pics might just make some of you chuckle...I'm not smiling yet though as I haven't yet completed the task of 'sorting'!!!

I dont know about you, but I can not work until I have everything back where it belongs...glad that there's a spot for everything...well almost everything

Not sure yet where these guys are going as I might have purchased a few more plastic organizers on the way to the last weekend retreat...


This is where the computer/office workspace is SUPPOSED to be!


Nap space and carry all spot ;)




Off to get things right again...check back later for some Halloween pictures and scoop on some upcoming classes...TFSB

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.