Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mistletoe Workshops this week...

Let me just start off by saying that these pictures don't do this paper justice...now I've completed this first layout as specified in the Workshop guide, but I plan to add some journalling strips on the right hand side of the right layout and it still doesn't seem finished to me...so we'll see what happens to it before my Club Workshops this week.

Ok...so I just added this one below...I have inked one paper doily with Cocoa ink and finished my journalling as well as adding a strip of the candy cane striped paper to the right hand side...I think it's done now ;)



I used a 5X7 photo for the left page and three 4X6 photos, which I cropped to fit the right page...





I added some Cranberry grosgrain ribbon (Z1103) and the Mistletoe Level2 Asst. (Z1330) for the fancy brads...the ornaments are stamped and cut out...ink colours are Cocoa & Cranberry.




This little stamp set 'All the Best' is exclusive to the Mistletoe Workshop On The Go kit (G1014) and I have really enjoyed using it this month.


This layout is from the 'Magic' Scrapbook program, and the Level 2 myStickease (X7130C)...the left page has two 4X6 photos and one 5X7...the right page has one 5X7 photos and a 3.5X5 photo...I will add some journalling below the far right photo...edges have been inked in Cocoa and the detail on the left is from a border punch. Here's another picture of this layout with the journalling added...




This myStickease sheet is just the perfect touch to add a title or cute little detail...I added some Cranberry brads as well as a few of the mini-medley bits from some of our previous Workshop kits...


I have added the 3X3 and 4X4 photo to show you that you are free to add to this design as you see fit, you could also add a journalling spot between the 4X6 and the 4X4. The original layout has a 6X8 photo for the left page and two 4X6 photos on the right, with a 4X6 openning left for you to journal or add another photo...up to you.


Here I have finished this one off...added some number stickers from the 'Passages' Level 1 myStickease paper and added more B&T paper under the main picture (which I matted with Cocoa CS) and the one on the far right that is 3.5X5


Here is the original layout design from the 'Magic' book, I still have to figure out exactly which photos will be destined to this layout, but that is what I love about CTMH's scrapbook program idea books, you have a point to start and away you go...no rules, just fast and easy...



Thanks for checking in...I hope to have another couple layouts completed for Club nights this week...might even finish off the project for December...

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.