Monday, January 31, 2011

Be My Valentine

Does absence make the heart grow fonder? I realize I've been rather absent lately...I had a fabulous time once again at the Ultimate Scrapbooking retreat Jan. 14-16th...from there on in I've been organizing my products and getting some display grid to have at my upcoming School Crops...check out the side column for where I'll be and when...so needless to say, I'm not sure where the past week and a half has gone...but I am back!

I thought I'd post a picture of my mini-card class that I'm having next Monday...short notice I know...but adorable, just the same...you can click on my classes tab above to pre-pay if you'd like to attend...unfortunatley I am only offering 8 spots for this class, so act fast if you are wanting to come!



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Wings B&Ts; Sweet Leaf, Colonial White CS
Inks:  Black, Vineyard Berry, Sweet Leaf & Juniper, Pear
Embellishments:  Adhesive gems, pleated Vineyard Berry ribbon
Other:  Micro-tip scissors, 3D foam tape, glue dots, green craft wire (Michaels)


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT INFO

Hey all! I just need to make mention that all content is by me, unless otherwise noted
and I ask that you don't copy or re-create any of the artwork posted on here for submissions to contests, publication or profit. But feel free to "lift" for your own personal use, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due! Thanks.